Group: Super Administrators
Joined: Dec. 2001
Member Rating: None
||Posted on: Dec. 25 2001,11:15
Welcome to the Pearl Harbor Attack Message Board.
Being that this is a community board of a special historical nature, it is of the utmost importance that the members posting here respect each other's opinion. We cannot change the past, but we can gain new insight as to what actually took place on December 7, 1941 and why it happened.
If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following agreement, please do not use or access our message board:
Messages posted on the Pearl Harbor Attacked Message Board by Pearl Harbor Attacked community members are solely the opinion and responsibility of the person posting the message. Pearl Harbor Attacked is not responsible for messages left by posters. You are responsible for your own posts. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB.
The following rules will be enforced on this board to the best of our ability:
1. Play nice. Watch your language. If you wouldn’t say it to your mother, don’t say it here. We have children from around the world viewing this board. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a permanent ban from this board. No second chances!
2. Do NOT use derogatory terms. Messages that contain such terms will be removed without comment. If you do it a second time you will be banned from this board.
3. Do NOT cross post messages. Look for the appropriate forum and post your message there. If you repeat your post in 3 or more different areas, I will be forced to delete them.
4. Please keep in mind that this is a privately owned website and we reserve the right to delete any message that does not fit the tone of the website.
5. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.
6. Moderators chosen by the site administrator have the right to choose which topics should be posted and to aid in the general well being of all at the site as they deem appropriate.
7. I, along with the aid of select historians will reserve the right to decide any and all content for this message board.
8. If you are becoming a member of this board to promote your web site or a web site that you designed or know is a valid source (Pearl Harbor-related), you are permitted to start ONE TOPIC to announce the site. If you do it more than once you are SPAMMING the board and that is not allowed. If you spam this board you will be banned from it. You are permitted to promote your web site in your signature by a simple text link.
Please understand before submitting anything regarding the look, structure or content of this message board as created by the site administrator, that ideas implemented become the express property of the board, and its owner.
One more thing ... we would appreciate it if you would use at least your first name so we can get to know you better. If not in your username then in your signature. Thanks!
Enjoy the board,
Pearl Harbor Attacked
"You just go home, Mrs. Edgers, we'll get back to this piece on Monday."
-- Commander Alwin Kramer, after receiving crucial intelligence data from the only woman in the Navy's Cryptographic Section on Dec. 6, 1941.